<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kultureflash 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Thanks to a reference in my referrals, I've just come across the excellent London-based contemporary culture newsletter Kultureflash. I'm so out of the loop it's just not true - KF has been around for four years now, and for most of those I've been in a futile search for exactly such a thing. All Thames-based lifeforms should head on over and subscribe at once. Unless, that is, you're cooler than me and already do.

Honestly, sometimes I think that I'd be lost without Sitemeter.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.