<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Underground Overground Underwater 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
London geography obssesives (that'll be me, then) should take note of this first part of an account to be serialised (I suppose that's the term) on Londonist over the next couple of days of two bloke's journey by bike to all 316 Underground and DLR stations - used and disused. Oh, and randomly swims in London's 6 lidos at the same time. Day 1 (Chesham to Uxbridge) passes through the areas I was brought up in and has already had me yelp at the screen "I know exactly that road you're talking about" twice now. I suspect the section of the Northern Line that covers my current whereabouts will have a similar effect too...


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.