<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Links for the week 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Aside from those things I talked about yesterday, there aren't many links for this week. That doesn't mean I've not noticed this disturbing story from Utah [hat tip: beepSNORT, including this video link]. Reminds me of the 'good' old days of the Criminal Justice Bill, except enforced by the military. A heavy-handed approach to people dancing? No....

Rather than me, you should probably look to Rob Musicircus for your link fix: he's hosting this week's Carnival of Music.

N.B. I'm gonna be at this [programme] Thursday–Sunday, so expect a lot of dead air from me until I get back...


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.