<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Filmic interlude 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Super busy getting BPM out. I could rant for hours about over-protective publishers, but it would be dull, and possibly libellous. So instead, let me just observe that if I wasn't already excited about the director of one of my favourite ever films making the prequel to another of my favourite ever films, then here comes Yancey to tell me that it's gonna be everything I'd hoped and more. Hurrah!

Plus: unless you live in a sensory deprevation chamber on Mars, you'll know that Sin City is a bit hot. Let me tell you, when you get your tickets, make sure you book yourself a seat for the next day's screening. You'll want it.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.