<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Spam Apology 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
On matters nothing to do with music, and little to do with copyright law (well actually... but then...), my attention has been drawn, via Technorati, to a 'blog' (I'm not going to honour it with a link) that seems to be pulling assorted bits of text from this site - in fact any site with the word 'Rambler' prominent - and publishing them, with links back here, there and everywhere. God knows why, but I fear it's automated, and something sinister to do with spam; so, please usual spam rules apply - delete, don't reply, etc. etc. - and please accept my apologies since this is nothing to do with me, and entirely out of my control. Thanks!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.