<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hat tip 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
A large hat tip must go today to the marketing department at the Festival Hall, who I shamefully disparaged in a comment some time ago over at Mischievous Constructions: they've come up trumps and e-mailed me in person to follow up, which I call particularly diligent. So, in return, here's a plug for the Birtwistle shenanigans going on there later this month. I myself will certainly be attending this one, and the combination of Panic and big band jazz (see here, at the bottom of the page) is so inspired as to be impossible to miss.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.