<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Progress 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
listen is a new blog by Steve Hicken, sometime contributor to Symphony X, exploring Steve's own list of 101 essential pieces of 20th-century music. In making a connection between this and my own Music Since 1960 series, Scott Spiegelberg inadvertently reminds me that I ought to add a few more entries to that. Well, I do have a half-written post on Lutoslawski's Livre pour orchestre knocking around for 1968, so that will see the light of day before too long. And I have a few more slabs of Warsaw to get out too: but for now I'm a bit too busy, so it may all have to wait until the weekend.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.