<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Firefox 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Andrew, of Bedsit Bomber, has alerted me to the fact that the Rambler looks a bit odd in Firefox. As it does in Opera 6 (through OS9), I've just noticed. In Opera the title and header of the first post are crashing into the title banner of the blog. Is that roughly what's happening in Mozilla too? Looks to me like it may be something to do with Blogger's new toolbar mucking up the top margins again. Does that sound right to you Firefoxers?

P.S. - I would have commented directly, Andrew, but sadly I can't get Blogger comments to work in IE5 or Opera 6 for Mac... Typical!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.