<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, August 05, 2004

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
This place has been a bit rubbish of late - for which I apologise. Post-wedding I've been somewhat snowed under with catching up on Work (plus a couple of extra little bitz on the side), and wrestling the thesis Hydra currently glowering at me from box files above my head. Sadly I can't promise that things will get much better in the next few days - the immediate future doesn't look any less busy. When things calm down however I have got a couple of things knocking around that might see the light of day. Promise.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.