<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
OI! BLOGGER!

What are you playing at?

First, the new version of Blogger comes with a homepage that doesn't open in my browser. Then comes a prohibitive and clunky comments system. And a bunch of template designs that regularly crash my browser, so I can't read half my favourite blogs in the flesh. And now this bizarre - and seemingly unannounced - header bar, which has screwed up my personal design. Sadly, because of said browser-unfriendly redesign, I can't read Blogger's help pages these days, so does anyone have a clue what's going on here, and how I might be able to get rid of the accursed thing - or at least prevent it obscuring my own header and screwing up the rest of my page design?

For those of you who may have stumbled here accidentally, via Google, a random-linked Blogger nav bar or some other such wayward nonsense, this blog is called The Rambler, and I am your cantakerous host Tim. Hi!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.