<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Vent 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
The people I work for insist that I use one of their own laptops to work on. It is such a heap of junk that these days I keep a book open on the desk to read while I wait for it to respond to every click I make. This is 2004, isn't it? I kid you not, I've got through a full chapter of Nouritza Matossian's biography of Iannis Xenakis this afternoon just trying to get Internet Explorer to start up. God only knows why it won't, but at least the book's worth the time.

Fie!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.