<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Absent with leave 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
So here's the plan.

Milady and I are getting married in just over a week (19th June), and then charging off to Italy for ten days to recover. But have no fear, for I will be spending that time hardwired to Blogger keeping you all up to speed with my ramblings on the state of contemporary music, etc.

Or not.

I'm hoping to get a post on Harry Partch's And on the Seventh Day Petals Fell in Petaluma up before long, but that aside it's probably going to be a little quiet around here for the next three weeks. Don't take it personally - you're my readers, and you're great, but nothing can compare ;-)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.