<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Friday, May 28, 2004

Quickies 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Why have I only just realised Alex Ross has a blog? Well, that's certainly one for the sidebar. Good stuff.

As is Jessica Duchen's classical music blog. I will get around to this, soon...

On an utterly unrelated note - I was worried that my feedroll-powered bookmarks had died for good, until aworks spotted that there are some funny shenanigans going on between feedroll and del.icio.us, which hopefully will be resolved before long. And probably means that e-mail I sent to the feedroll people was one of about 40,000 they've received along similar lines. Sorry about that guys!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.