<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
I've alluded to this before, but there are some pretty large and surprising gaps in my knowledge of the musical canon. These include Schuman and Dylan, and, until recently, Pavement. Somehow, Pavement passed me by at the time, back in the early '90s, but thanks to a best-of Minidisc given to me by a friend, this gap at least is partly filled.

And at last I get to understand what all the fuss was about back then. And it may be a happy conjunction of genuine spring mornings, a newly-fixed back, and a clear and productive head - or it may itself be the source of all three - but it's some time since any collection of songs made me so happy.

Cheers, matey!


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.