<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
So a friend of mine got me a ticket to a bash last night in aid of the London News Review. It was OK. Bit like being in a student bar, but full of 20-something meeja types like yours truly. DJ downstairs playing a bunch of flattened-out James Brown remixes (bland). Disappointed not to hear anything more adventurous (I thought London meeja circles were supposed to be hipper than that?).

Did, however, meet the owner of this blog. I don't tend to run into other blggers in the real world, so this was something of a first for me. I figured posting a link was the decent thing to do.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.