<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Grey Tuesday 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Oh yeah, and don't forget that today is Grey Tuesday. So if you haven't downloaded the album yet, now's your best chance, what with about 100 or so servers hosting it for the day.

Although, that said, the copy I've got clips the end of some tracks, so I've tried finding another one - the first five or six sites I tried all have "account suspended"/404/something similar messages on them, already. So I might have to stick with my clipped versions.

And FWIW, I think track 10, 'Justify my Thug' is easily the best.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.