<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Answers, please! 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Just noticed that my blog text is getting covered with links (to a so-called ntsearch engine) that I didn't put up there. This is obviously pretty alarming - is anyone else getting these? I haven't investigated further yet, since my computer is apparently swarming with QHost Trojans (getting blank looks from the IT department here), so I'm trying to stay away from the 'net for the moment. Funnily enough, this NTSearch thing (which proudly advertises some pretty nasty 'most popular searches') looks like the only search engine QHost will let me use, so caution is strongly advised. Any explanations gratefully received

I'll keep you posted.

P.S. If you get any weird error messages when trying to use Google, MSN etc. - I'd stay well clear.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.