<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The [Very] Rough Guide to Shoegaze 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Got bored waiting and did one myself.

The [Very] Rough Guide to Shoegaze

The Velvet Underground: Waiting for the Man
Ride: Seagull
Bivouac: Good Day Song
Lush: Nothing Natural
Curve: Fait accompli
Blur: Repetition
Spiritualized: I Want You
Verve: Slide Away
My Bloody Valentine: Soon
Boo Radleys: Firesky
Ride: Leave them All Behind
Coldplay: Clocks

A few tracks off the top of my head, plus one at each end to give it that essential Rough Guide context.

There should probably be some House of Love on there too, only I thought they were mostly awful.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.