<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Friday, January 23, 2004

Important news for RSS/XML users 

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Blogger have got round to providing xml site feeds for all their sites now - woohoo! - so those of you who subscribe through bloglines or whatever need to change your subscription over the coming days to this:

http://johnsons-rambler.blogspot.com/atom.xml. Which is good news for me, since I don't have to keep writing my own XML feed any more. Hurrah!

For everyone that doesn't subscribe yet, do - it's a really handy way of keeping up to speed with news and blogs. I have a Bloglines account, and it's brilliant. Trust me.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.