<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
OK, the funniest thing I have seen all week - if only I'd had a camera with me: Last night, I was going down the Strand ['ave a banana...] to Charing Cross tube, and there are already 500 or so protesters of various anti-American/anti-capitalist creeds waving their banners around. Just as I get to Pizza Hut, I see another placard in their midst: some chap tempting passing protestors with a 2 for 1 meal deal for all Pizza Hut customers. Brilliant! It's hungry work all this marching, and even anti-capitalists have got to eat, haha.



This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.