<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Thursday, October 16, 2003

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Hey! Check me out! Now I have an RSS feed, without paying a penny. C'mon!

OK, what happens now...?

Update: I should add that because I'm using a free feed, it's headlines only at the moment, no permalinks. So you have to Click through to my main page if you want to read anything in full. Sorry about that - I'm still exploring (free) alternatives.

Update II: Fingers crossed, I think I've cracked it. So if you have by chance tried syndicating me before now (ie, 16/10/03, 17.15 GMT) then scrub whatever you had: this is the URL you need.


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.