<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Rambler :: blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

*****THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER LIVE*****
To read this post and the rest of The Rambler in its current incarnation please click here. Thank you!*****
Anyone else think this is David Blaine stuff is getting a little beyond a joke? I mean, I have already come out in favour of people taking the mick out of the guy, and I stand by that. What he's doing in hijacking images of Gandhi, Tianenman Square, etc. for the sake of personal aggrandisement is pretty tasteless, and I hope the whole exercise is deemed a failure and he's pulled out early to consider the errors he and his publicists have made. And if he loses the money he was going to make out of the whole sorry episode, so be it. But I certainly don't want the guy dead, hurt, or arrested for the appalling crime of "being American".


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. All non-proprietary code is valid XHTML.